Thursday 5 September 2013

Pappa's Got a Brand New Bag

I finally decided it was time to get myself a camera bag I actually liked. And I do indeed like it.
I'm not particularly a bag person. I tend to always pick the wrong one and hate it forever because I can't NOT use it despite the fact that it goes with nothing or hasn't enough pockets. This one has lots of lovely pockets and fits all the things I need in it while still looking pretty nice (camera body with 50mm lens, 2nd lens, flash gun and iPad). I looked into quite a few different bags before I decided on "Gracie Mint". I picked her up from Jo's Totes and we're extremely happy together.

Now if you see me wandering around with it you'll know that although I look like I'm carrying just any old bag I am in fact carrying my camera equipment and I am hoping you don't mug me.

1 comment:

  1. Now that I'm starting to actually use my camera, I am crushing on your camera bag. Miss the updates, but I know you're busy with other things! :) I love your style. You're an inspiration to me.

    ReplyDelete