Friday 15 May 2015

Photographing My Everyday

There are so many photographers out there, each have differing levels of ability and a variety of styles. It can become overwhelming to even think about adding more photographs to the enormous amount already out there. On top of this my studies have helped and hindered me equally as I look at  photographers whose works are far beyond my ability and creativity. I look at how they became so great and I feel that it's impossible for me to do what they did. I'm a student, my husband is about to become a student again, we have a little boy and a house that needs work put into it. I have projects and weddings to do, everyday household chores to attend to, how do I become the photographer I want to be under these circumstances.

My answer is to start taking pictures again. everyday. Starting today.

and to tell myself not to be intimidated by what others are creating, just create.


No comments:

Post a Comment